Prospective service providers are invited to submit bids to provide travel management services to the Ports Regulator of South Africa. The services to be provided include:
- Comprehensive travel arrangements and bookings for both domestic and international travel on behalf of the Ports Regulator of South Africa, including accommodation, flights, car hire and shuttle services.
- Processing and administration of documents, including passports, visas, international driver’s licenses, as well as travel insurances.
- Provide monthly Travel Management Reports.
- Reconcile invoices with Ports Regulator requisitions.
- Effect payment to service providers.
- Negotiate favourable deals and rates for the Ports Regulator of South Africa.
- Efficient and effective response times to travel requests.
- Perform all travel arrangements in line with the policies of the Regulator as well as ensure that all bookings are processed against properly completed travel booking forms (VA26) as authorised by the Ports Regulator of South Africa.
- 24 hour service line.
The Ports Regulator of South Africa is committed to the provisions of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, 5 of 2000 [PDF, 86 KB], the Public Finance Management Act, 1 of 1999 [PDF, 648 KB], the Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment Act, 53 of 2003 [PDF, 338 KB], and the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000 [PDF, 900 KB].